Welfare and Performance Awards at SRT2018
Send in your nominations!
There are 8 awards for the most beneficial influences on Welfare and Performance in the following categories:
Who will you nominate?
Send your choices to email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nomination period ends on 31st July
Who is eligible?
Anyone can make nominations excluding Saddle Research Trust Board of Trustees. The Saddle Research Trust is not eligible for any of the awards.
We would like to hear from you with your nominations for:
* The person who in your opinion has been most influential in furthering welfare and performance in the ridden horse.
* The organisation which really makes a difference and demonstrates welfare and performance as key.
* The app which you have found to really improve your horse/rider/saddlery interactions
* The saddlery/equipment which has a positive impact on performance and welfare of horse and or rider.
* The horse/pony/equine who has shown how performance can be achieved/bettered when welfare and/or performance issues are overcome or improved
* The achievement with the potential to impact for the best in welfare and performance.
* The registered practitioner: e.g. vet, saddle fitter, an equine therapist who deserves recognition for their work.
*The website informative, inspiring, educational.. you choose
Voting will be by a “people’s choice“ poll once the nomination period has ended and the winners will be presented with their awards at the Gala Dinner following the conference. Nominations must be received by the 31st July to be in with a chance to win one of these exciting awards.
The perfect post-conference
pre-Christmas networking party!
Influential Equine Organisations
~ All in situ
It’s going to be a wonderful evening!
Book tickets on the Eventbrite website.